Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Day at the Mall with my Best friend!!

Today I went to the mall with the Albrights because Julie didn't want to be around Tracy the whole time. Maybe being the oldest isn't half bad-at least I'm not obsessed with the mall! So anyway, I went to the mall near my house and did the WEIRDEST things in each store. In the Robinson's May, me and Julie tried on mens' clothes. We looked like crazy people!! Then at home Julie decided to try on these hot pants that Tracy had bought. (It's not even spring! Who wears hot pants in January?) Anyway, after Robinson's May me and Julie headed to the food court to eat a pretzel and some lemonade. Who knows what Tracy did after that. Mrs. Albright told us she went to shop with her friends. While we waited, me and Julie went to the electronics store and looked at fancy remote control TVs. We have one but we just got it this November. Julie on the other hand does not and she could not stop pressing the buttons. Me and Mrs. Albright had to carry her out to get her away from that TV. Afterwards, we headed back home to Hillrise and visited the model homes for the seven billionth time. Let me tell you, I was overjoyed to see Hillrise!! According to Fred, a salesman in the Hillrise sales office, Hillrise was becoming more and more popular. Also, according to Tiny, someone bought the house next to me!! (Not Julie's but the one on the other side.) I'm super excited to have another neighbor!! Hopefully they'll like Hillrise as much as the rest of us!!
Jaycee

No comments:

Post a Comment