Sunday, April 24, 2011

Brothers!!!!

Okay, guess what? My stupid brother had the greatest idea to push me and Julie down my street without any warning. While we were standing on the sled. I ended up falling on my bottom (hard!!) and Julie bruised her knees. After a loud wail, Julie's grandparents took us in and gave us proper treatment. In fact, Im stll in ICE COLD water in the guest bath, while Julie is sitting next to me wailing from teh sting of peroxide. I hope Tommy gets grounded for this!!! Because he ruined a perfectly good day in Hillrise. Julie's lucky she doesn't have a brother like I do. She just has an older sister. She said she'd trade her for my brother! But I guess not anymore! I just hope Tommy will PAY for this!!!!!!!! I mean, I am on the same side as Julie because I've always wanted an older sister, and the worst thing Tracy has done is take an hour to get ready to go grocery shopping. She can't push you down a huge hill and injure your behind!! All I can say right now is THANK YOU JULIE'S GRANDMA!! She really knows how to cure two 11 year old girls who have been pushed down a massive hill! She even gave us fresh squeezed orange juice! Who doesn't love that!?? And in the BATHTUB for crying out loud! She won't care if I spill it all over the brand-new tub! (I wouldn't anyway, I care too much for Hillrise.) And she told us that when we're feeling better that we can go to Whizin's for some hot chocolate-perfect way to spend a wintry day! (Except it would be better if we had some of that hot choclate in Hillrise.) Mr. Whizin makes the BEST hot chocolate in Agoura!!!! Maybe getting hurt was worth it! But either way, my brother is still a weird monkey!!!!!
Happy Easter to you guys in the future! It's still the beginning of January in 1968!!

No comments:

Post a Comment