Thursday, May 3, 2012

OH MY HILLRISE. it is NOT my birthday!!

I don't know WHAT it is, but people on this blog thing have been wishing me a happy birthday. They are getting me mixed up with my old friend Anna Ventimiglia!! She was the one born on May 1st. But she was born in 1957, like me. No I was born on JUNE 17th 1957!! Just take a peek at my birth certificate! Ask Jaycee, Tracy, Ivy, or my parents! I wasn't born in 1966 otherwise I'd be 2 years old! I was 9 back in 1966!! (Well, 8, if you are asking about May 1st.) I WAS IN THIRD GRADE!!! The only person I know who was born in 1966 is my cousin Kellan. He was born on October 14th. It is really annoying how people in the future don't know my own birthday! No I was born in the fifties like my sister! Just ask her!! She was there during my birth at age 5!! There is a picture my aunt took of her holding me! It just makes me mad that people have been wishing me a happy birthday for no reason! I'm not Anna!! (Oh and by the way, today's date is March 15th 1969. So May 1st is quite awhile away.)
 Just wanted to clarify that for everyone.
-Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment